Welcome to the Canadian College of Emergency Medical Services
Canadian College of Emergency Medical Services (CCEMS) is a division of the Canadian First Aid School Corporation. We’ve been around since 1988 providing training, education, consultation & medical personnel for local and international clients. We’re an independent and private provider of First Aid & CPR training with approval from Alberta Occupational Health & Safety. We’re also proud to provide advanced training programs such as:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – eACLS
- Advanced Medical Life Support – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- PreHospital Trauma Life Support – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- Emergency Pediatric Care – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- 02 Therapy & Airway Management for the Dental Professional
- Specialized training for the Dental Team in Sedation Management
Our other services include Industrial Medical Personnel for the Alberta Workplace. For over 15 years now we’ve provided registered medical professionals to assist Alberta Industry remain in compliance by caring for their staff. Our medical team members are primarily registered Paramedics and registered Nurses.
Another key service is providing medical personnel for Special Community Events in Alberta such as the CIBC – Run for the Cure, the Camrose Big Valley Jamboree, and many more. We’ve been working with community events since our humble beginnings in 1988.
Over the years we’ve received various awards with our most recent achievement being the Consumer’s Choice Award for Business Excellence in both 2011 & 2012.
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- World Trade Center/Chamber of Commerce
- A Division of Canadian First Aid School Corporation (since 1988)
- Consumers Choice Award for Business Excellence 2011 & 2012
- Recipient of the Mary-Ann Talley EMT Instructor of the Year Award