Canadian College of EMS
Canadian College of Emergency Medical Services (CCEMS) is a division of the Canadian First Aid School Corporation. We’ve been around since 1988 providing training, education, consultation & medical personnel for local and international clients. We’re an independent and private provider of First Aid & CPR training with approval from Alberta Occupational Health & Safety. We’re also proud to provide advanced training programs such as:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – eACLS
- Advanced Medical Life Support – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- PreHospital Trauma Life Support – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- 02 Therapy & Airway Management for the Dental Professional
- Specialized training for the Dental Team in Medical Emergencies
- Medical Emergency Kits & Supplies for Dental Professionals
Another key service is providing medical personnel for Special Community Events in Alberta such as the CIBC – Run for the Cure, the Camrose Big Valley Jamboree, and many more. We’ve been working with community events since our beginnings in 1988.
Over the years we’ve received various awards with our most recent achievement being the Consumer’s Choice Award for Business Excellence in both 2011 & 2012.
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- A Division of Canadian First Aid School Corporation (since 1988)
- Consumers Choice Award for Business Excellence 2011 & 2012
- Recipient of the Mary-Ann Talley EMT Instructor of the Year Award