Canadian College of EMS
Canadian College of Emergency Medical Services (CCEMS). We’ve been around since 1988 providing training, education, consultation & medical personnel for local and international clients. We’re an independent and private provider of First Aid & CPR training with approval from Alberta Occupational Health & Safety. We’re also proud to provide advanced training programs such as:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Life Support Assistant Programme – new course introduced in 2019
- Advanced Medical Life Support – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- PreHospital Trauma Life Support – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) – an NAEMT Certificate Course
- 02 Therapy & Airway Management for the Dental Professional
- Specialized training for the Dental Team in Medical Emergencies
- Medical Emergency Kits & Supplies for Dental Professionals
Another key service is providing medical personnel for Special Community Events in Alberta such as the CIBC – Run for the Cure, the Camrose Big Valley Jamboree, and many more. We’ve been working with community events since our beginnings in 1988. COVID-19 has placed a hold on Special Events for 2020.
We also provide medical personnel for Remote Work in Austere Environments. Continuous online Medical/Dental Professionals, and advanced skills allow our team to provide critical care, first aid care, wellness, training, and rescue when called upon.
Over the years we’ve received various awards with our most recent achievement being: Consumer’s Choice Award for Business Excellence in both 2011 & 2012.
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- Consumers Choice Award for Business Excellence 2011 & 2012
- Recipient of the Mary-Ann Talley EMT Instructor of the Year Award
- First Aid Courses approved by Alberta Occupational Health and Safety