The eACLS™ online course covers the ten advanced cardiac life support topics required for certification:
- Acute coronary syndromes
- AED use
- Narrow complex tachycardia
- Pulseless electrical activity
- Respiratory arrest
- Ventricular fibrillation and pulseless ventricular tachycardia
- Wide complex tachycardia
The online course is easy to navigate, interactive and only takes a few hours to complete. After completing the course, a 50-question final exam follows. A score of 84% or higher on the final exam is required. Users are permitted to retake the final exam.
On-site practical skills examinations
You can schedule a practical skills examination appointment before purchasing access to the online eACLS™ course from us.
Individual Pricing and Process
If you wish to earn an official wallet-sized eACLS™ Course Completion Card endorsed by the American College of Emergency Physicians, you must also complete a practical skills examination at our approved eACLS™ Educational Center.
You must print out the acknowledgement certificate verifying that you completed the knowledge component of the course before participating in a practical skills examination at our approved eACLS™ Educational Center. It will take approximately 2-4 hours to complete the four required skill stations:
- CPR and AED (One- and two-person CPR with an AED)
- Airway and Ventilation Management (BVM, ET, Combitube, and LMA use)
- ECG Arrhythmia Recognition and Treatment Modalities (Sixteen ECGs and patient presentations)
- Cardiac Arrest Management (MegaCode)
After successful completion of the skill stations an official wallet-sized ACEP eACLS™ Course Completion Card may be issued. Only authorized Educational Centers may issue eACLS™ cards.
Contact us for details and to purchase a course code.