Our team members are comprised of both volunteer & paid. All of our team are dedicated to providing the best patient-care possible. We’ve been working with our students and other dedicated Alumni since our first events for the City of Edmonton in 1988. Our current team members come from several places:
- Registered EMS personnel from EMR to Paramedics
- Dr. Claudia Martin is our Team Dentist
- Dr. Chris Nichol is our Medical Director, and works alongside the team particularly at the Big Valley Jamboree.
- Nursing & Medical Students also join us at our events.
- The MedVents programme. This unique team is a part of Scouts Canada, and provides youth with the opportunity for training and volunteering. It fosters an interest in medicine, and they can be found working with us at many events throughout the year.
Photos of volunteers working at Big Valley Jamboree 2016, & Dr. Martin working with a volunteer EMT during our Tactical Combat Casualty Care course in the Fall of 2015.